Checks & Balances for You can structure a cost-effective package of services to take this burden off the busy entrepreneur and provide them the information they need to be successful, without all the hassle.
Successful businesses, large and small, have teams of trusted advisors.
As Bookkeepers, we are part of this team. Whether you provide a service or product, we keep your financial information up to date so that you know how your business is performing. Bookkeeping is vital to all thriving businesses.
Why small businesses have a professional bookkeeper
Most business owners start their businesses because of a deep love for what they do. As a result, they don't expect to spend valuable time managing the day-to-day financial operations.
Our professional Bookkeepers will maintain your financials by balancing and reconciling checkbooks, credit cards, and other accounts while monitoring accounts for unusual activity.
We are more than Bookkeepers. We want to be a part of your team.
Below is a list of services you can receive:
• Reconciling bank accounts, credit cards, and other financial accounts
• Filing and paying monthly, quarterly, and annual tax filings,
including gross receipts/sales taxes, 1099 filings, Business Personal Property taxes (BPP)
• Processing payroll, including related taxes and filings (e.g., 941s, W2s, Worker's Compensation Insurance audits, Unemployment Insurance (UI))
• Monitoring accounts for unusual activity
• Working with tax Preparer/CPA for income tax preparation
• Reporting Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and other financial statements
• Training for QuickBooks Online
When you succeed, we succeed.
Learn more about our team of dedicated bookkeepers.
We want to meet with you and offer a free hour-long consultation. During this meeting, your needs and concerns are discussed.