Checks & Balances for You can structure a cost-effective package of services to take this burden off the busy entrepreneur and provide them the information they need to be successful, without all the hassle.
Successful businesses, large and small, have trusted financial advisors.
Whether you provide a personal service, such as being a hairstylist, realtor, attorney, or your business sells a unique product or exotic food, keeping you and your taxes up to date is vital to a thriving business.
Why small businesses have a professional bookkeeper
Most business owners start their businesses because of a deep love for what they do. As a result, they don't expect to spend valuable time managing the day-to-day financial operations.
Our professional Bookkeepers will maintain your financials by balancing and reconciling checkbooks, credit cards, and other accounts while monitoring accounts for unusual activity.
We are more than Bookkeepers. We want to be a part of your team.
Below is a list of monthly and annual support you receive
• Paying bills
• Balancing and reconciling checkbooks, credit cards, and other accounts
• Filing and paying monthly, quarterly, and annual tax filings, including payroll
• Monitoring accounts for unusual activity
• Intervening and addressing problems with billing
• Organizing documents: paper files and electronic files
• Assembling documents for tax preparation Business projections
• Reporting on Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Setup
• Provide Training for QuickBooks Online
When you succeed, we succeed.